August 22, 2017

new phone + new case!

August 22, 2017

Lately I've been trying really hard to go on walks with Jax more. It's going to start getting colder soon (which I'm actually stoked about) but that means it's going to get harder and harder for us to go on walks together, which is such a more fun way of losing the baby weight. Today we walked down the Corner Bakery Cafe which is honestly one of my favourite places that I've discovered since moving to Utah. I've had their pasta, breakfast, and sandwiches and I'm always 100% satisfied, and it's awesome.





Check out my phone case and laptop btw! I am all about the marble fad that has been going on and I'm not even slightly embarrassed about it. It is such a classy look and I am in love with my how my laptop looks with this laptop skin! The case and the laptop skin are from CaseApp and they are honestly one of the coolest phone case companies that I've come around! They give you SO much freedom with your designs and they're such great quality! You can either choose one of their premade designs (which is what I did for my laptop skin and the phone case), or you can design your own! That means you can literally add any picture that you want. You want a picture of your husband, your child, your dog, your plant??? You've got it. AND if you want to take one of their premade designs and add your own words or clipart on top of it, you can totally do that too!

I'm obsessed with my custom iphone case. I think the design is so classy and the quality is so nice! It feels perfect in my hand and it isn't at all bulky. It just fits so nicely and I love it. The design isn't just a sticker that you could peel off of the case either, which is something I've found for most phone cases with cute designs!

So, go and check out CaseApp and check out what they have to offer! Also, use the code SUBLIMELIFE20 for 20% off their website!

Post a Comment

living as mcbrides ©
design by march17