May 30, 2017

finn + emma pj's and rattle!

May 30, 2017

Oooookay! The second I found out I was pregnant I was clearly on the hunt for the cutest things to get my little boy and the cutest toys! I found Finn + Emma & found their rattles and I dieeeddd. Their rattles are hand knit and made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton! The dyes and inks are eco-friendly and their stuffed with sheep's wool. They are so organic and okay for babies to play with!




Jaxon is legit obsessed with it too! He'll grab onto it (as much as he can grab) and when I shake it and it rattles he gets all excited and starts kicking and cooing. He loooves it as much as a 2.5 month old can love a toy and I love that it's so safe for him to play with, and since the dyes and inks are organic I don't have to worry about him putting it in his mouth which is such a relief.

Finn + Emma is amazing for sooo many other things as well! They have wooden teething toys made from Indian hardwood and finished with vegetable seed wax, and they feature a phtalate-free rattle inside! They also have play gyms with the cuuuutest toys & have corresponding play mats for them! AAANNNDDD they have muslin blankets (as if those couldn't get better). Honestly, this company is amazing.

The other thing I'm in love with in particular from Finn + Emma is their pajamas! Look how cute Jax looks in them! Their garments are made with buttery soft organic cotton and non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes- again with the safe dyes! Sooo amazing! Their snaps on the pajamas are also lead/nickel free and they have real coconut inserts! They have a generous fit too- so that they can be worn for even longer! In these pictures Jax is in a 0-3 month outfit and it is very loose on him, but soo comfy! He loves it and he loves that it isn't tight, and even though he recently moved into 3-6 sleepers it's amazing that he can wear this for so long! It slides over his head and snaps on the bottom! It's super cute and it has the fold over mittens, which is great because Jax always scratches his face and always throws off any mittens we put on him!






To sum up, I'm obsessed with this company and it is so nice to be able to get something for my baby boy that I don't have to worry about having a negative impact on him. He doesn't get rashes from the outfit, he can put things in his mouth without me naturally freaking out etc. I love them!

Save 10% on Organic Baby Clothes & Toys at Finn + Emma.

2 comments

  1. I have a little obsession with baby pajamas! He looks so cute in these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love the adorable pictures you took of jaxon! Such a little cute. And I love the jammies he's wearing too cute! I will have the check out their website.

    ReplyDelete

living as mcbrides ©
design by march17