November 29, 2016

25 weeks BABBYYYY

November 29, 2016


First of all, I am freaking out about this picture up there. I took the first one RIGHT before I left for my 20 week ultrasound and the second one I took about a week ago, so that's a one month difference and it just blows my mind. I remember thinking I looked so big in the 20 week, and I'm sure in another 4 weeks I'm going to laugh that I thought I was big in the 24 week one!

This trimester has been ROUGH to say the least! You know how you hear that the first trimester is super difficult and then the second is the most blissful? Yeah, it was the opposite for me. My first trimester was easy peasy - I never threw up or really even felt sick at all. I've thrown up MULTIPLE times since about 16 weeks or so and it's been awful.

How many weeks?: 25!

Gender: My little boy!

Names: Jaxon :)

Weight gain: I have officially gained 10 which the doctor says is fine even though hearing that I've gained 10 pounds kind freaks me out, but it's good- it's good.

Maternity clothes?: Always. 


Best moment this week: We got really exciting news (not even related to pregnancy) that we aren't sharing yet and that's been awesome! For pregnancy, I got Zantac and it's been AMAZING.

Missing anything?: Laying on my side without acid reflux kicking my butt. 

Movement: He is a VERY busy boy. I've been seeing his movements on the outside since about 21 weeks and now it's CONSTANTLY (except when I want to show someone him kicking). I even felt his little hiccups the other day and that was adorable. 

Baby size: Cauliflower (13.5 inches).

Cravings: Basically anything I see on TV. 

Symptoms: Acid reflux x13947093724093. I constantly feel like I just ate something spicy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?: The smell of eggs... Yesterday one of my favourite waxes made me super nauseous and that was weird. 

Wedding ring on or off? On :) 

Happy or moody?: I'm happy mixed with me constantly saying, "I think this child is trying to kill me."

Looking forward to: March.... My best friend had her baby boy and when I go over there I literally just stare at him and think about how excited I am to hold my little boy. I'm totally over pregnancy already and just want him to be here... but I'm still pretty freaking far away. 

Post a Comment

living as mcbrides ©
design by march17